Tampotech Ltd places great emphasis on developing and maintaining a strong relationship based on trust and confidence when it comes to handling of your personal information (incl. Customer, Suppliers, Website visitors and Employees).
What data we collect
- Name, address and job title
- Country of residence
- Contact information including e-mail addresses
- Other information relevant to customer & supplier product data & specifications
- Information gained via surveys, google analytics & social media
What we do with it
- Internal record keeping
- We may contact you by phone, e-mail or mail
- We use third party devices, to monitor traffic and new enquiries on our website. These devices will collect standard internet log information and details of visitors behaviour patterns
- to receive information from us free of charge about the personal data stored by us concerning you (right to information)
- to demand from us confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you (right to confirmation)
- to demand from us that the personal data concerning you is erased by us without delay where the processing of the same is no longer necessary and the further conditions under the GDPR for erasure are also fulfilled (right to erasure)
- to demand from us the immediate rectification and augmentation of any incorrect personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
- to demand from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of the processing)
- to receive from us the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability)
- to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way (right of decision in individual cases).
Respecting the security of our customers
Tampotech Ltd has developed an unrivalled reputation for customer support and customer care. We will not sell or rent your data to third parties and we will not share your data for marketing purposes by third parties. We will only share your data if it is required by law to do so.
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
Right of complaint
Regardless of any other administrative or judicial remedies, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the member state of your residence, your place of work, or the location of the supposed infringement if you take the view that the processing of the personal data involving you is in breach of the GDPR.
This Privacy statement might be subject to update or amendment without prior notice to you.